Designation : Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of things, Network Security
Date of Joining BNMIT : 1/18/2008
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 13 yrs(Teaching) + 3yrs( Industry)
Department : Computer Science & Engineering
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|Ph.D(Computer Science and Engineering)||RVCE, Research Centre Bengaluru, Affiliated to VTU, India.|
|M.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering)||SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Affiliated to VTU, India.||2010|
|BE(Computer Science and Engineering)||Sri Krishna Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Affiliated to VTU, India.||2005|
- 13 years
- Industry 3 years
|1||Associate Professor||B.N.M.I.T||June 2020- till date|
|2||Assistant Professor||B.N.M.I.T||2008 – June 2020|
|3||Software Test Engineer||Potential Technologies Bengaluru, India||2005-2008|
Awards and Achievements
- UG Practical Examiner
- PG Project External Examiner
- Deputy Chief Superintendent (External) at GTTC, Bengaluru, India
- ISO Coordinator
- NBA Coordinator
- NAAC Coordinator
- Exam Coordinator
- Test Coordinator
- Timetable Coordinator
- Organising Committee for FDP
- Organising Committee for International Conference
- Project Guide
- PAAC member
- DAB member
- Stock Verification
- ACSIS Coordinator
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Engineering Technology Management
- Computer Concepts and Programming
- Management Engineering
- Software Engineering
- UNIX System Programming
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Data Structures
- UNIX Shell Programming
- Embedded Computing Systems
- Adhoc Networks
- Web 2.0 and its Rich Applications
- Computer Networks
- Data Communication
- Programming the Web
- Computer Graphics and Visualisation
- Switching and Statistical Multiplexing Techniques
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Internet of Things
- Computer Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Network Security
- Internet of Things
- “Child Safety Wearable Device Using Wireless Technology” Keerthana Bhoopal, Raksha Rajasimha, Kavya Sindhu R, Sreevidya R C, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 06 Issue: 06 | June 2019.
- “A survey on secure protocols against DOS attacks in wireless sensor networks” Sreevidya R C, Sushma K V published in Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, Volume 3, Issue 5, May2017.
- “Cluster based sleep scheduling mechanism for wireless sensor networks” Sreevidya R C, Nagaraja G.S published in Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology April 2017. Vol.95. No 8. ISSN: 1992-8645, E-ISSN: 1817-3195.
- “Two Tier Energy Efficient Secure Scheme For Wireless Sensor Networks”, Sreevidya R C, Deepa R K published in International Journal for Scientific research and Development, volume 4 Issue 6 in August 2016.
- “Distributed Soft Deadline Scheduling with Data Redundancy Elimination to guarantee QoS in Hybrid Wireless Network”, Asma Kouser, Sreevidya R C published in International Journal of Advanced research in Computer and communication Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 7, July 2015 2279- 1021.
- International Journal IJSER in volume 5, issue 1, January 2015 edition (ISSN 2229-5518), title ” Improved Energy Efficient Protocol using Clustering in Wireless Sensor Network”.
- Memory Hierarchy using compressed and shared cache, 3rd National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology 4th April 2009, SJBIT, Bangalore
- Survey on Multicast Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks, International Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology, Feb 2013, ISBN: 978-93-82702-16-0
- The paper titled “Reliable Multicast Clustering approach based on K-means method for Wireless Sensor Networks” International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Computers, and Communications(ICAECC-2018) at the conference organized by the School of Electronics and communication Engineering REVA University Bengaluru 9th and 10th February2018.
- The Paper titled “Secure Multicast Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks using ACO-AODV with DHKE Cryptosystem” in International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication ICCMC2018 organized by Surya Engineering College during 15-16 February2018.