Dr. Vadivel R
Designation: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Date of Joining BNMIT: 20.09.2023
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct): Regular
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience: 13 years
|Degree||Institution||Month &Year||% of marks|
|Ph.D (CSE)||Hindustan University, Chennai, India||May, 2023||Awarded|
|M.E (CSE)||Sathyabama University, Chennai, India||April, 2010||76%|
|B.E (CSE)||Anna University, Chennai, India||April, 2006||70%|
|1.||Associate Professor||B.N.M Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India||Sep 2023 – Till Date|
|2.||Assistant Professor||HKBK College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India||Dec 2021 – Sep 2023|
|3.||Assistant Professor||Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||June 2013 – July 2021|
|4.||Lecturer||Magna College of Engineering, Chennai, India||June 2006 – Oct 2013|
|5.||Program Developer||Star Hub Technologies, Chennai, India.||May 2006 – Jan 2008|
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Operating Systems, Discrete Mathematics and Structures, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks, Object Oriented Programming sing Java, Cloud Computing, Problem Solving and Python Programming, Database Management Systems, Cryptography and Network Security, Fundamentals of computing
- Book Published on Innovation and Entrepreneurship on June, 2022 by Arinna Publisher, Inda. (ISBN No:9788195678006)
- Indian Patent Granted on “IOT Solar Street Light Controller Device” on 07.02.2023. Design No: 378817-001
- Indian Patent Published on Smart Speech Emotion Recognition System for Effective E-Learning using Image Processing Technique. (Patent No:202141046599)
- Indian Patent Published on Block chain and Supply chain based E-budding System(Patent No: 202241040793)
- Indian Patent Published on Block chain based cloud storage system (Patent No:202241021032 A)
- Indian Patent Published on Artificial Intelligence based Video surveillance system using Open CV and Deep Learning (Patent No: 202141061895 A)
International Journal Publications:
- Manoj P K, Dr.Anneb K Jose, Vadivel R, Dr, Meena K Cheruvathur, “Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy System for Biogas Production Detection and Controlling from chemically preserved agricultural wastes”, published in Semiconductor Optoelectronics ,2022, Vol.41, No.11259-270, ISSN No:1001-5868.
- Vadivel, Masood Baig,S.A.Kamran Kashif, Syed Sajaad Ali, Aashu Ali,”Driver AlertnessIdentification and Alarming System Using Haar Cascade Algorithm” Published in International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology” ISSN:2394-4099, March,2022, Volume 9, Issue 2.
- Vadivel, Arnab Kumar Das. Utej Kumar G, SK Abdul Sajid, Aliya Ahmed K, “Brain Tumor Detection with VGG-16 Model”Published in International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology” ISSN:2395-602X, April,2022, Volume 9, Issue 2, Pg.No:279-283.
- Vadivel Ramasamy, SudalaiMuthu Thalavai Pillai, “An effective HPSO-MGA optimization algorithm for dynamic resource allocation in cloud environment”, Published in SCI Journal on Cluster Computing, Springer Publications, ISSN 1386-7857, DOI 10.1007/s10586-020-03118-x, April 2020. Impact Factor: 3.4
- Vadivel Ramasamy, SudalaiMuthu Thalavai Pillai, “Cauchy Particle Swarm Optimization(CPSO) based Migration of tasks in a virtual machine”, Published in SCI Journal on Wireless Personal Communication, Springer Publications, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-021-08784-7, August 2021. Impact Factor: 1.6
- N.Chitra Devi, Mr.R.Vadivel, Mr.A.Ramesh, “Energy Efficient Data Collection in Resource Constraint”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Science, (IJETS), Volume III, Issue VI, June-2016.
- Rupilaa V.M., Ms.Sangeetha M., Mr.Sathya Seelan K., Mr.Vadivel R “TCP Concurrent Echo Program using Fork and Thread”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communiication (IJRITCC) , Volume 3, Issue 4, April, 2015.
- C.S, Vadivel.R “An Algorithmic Approach of Keyword Extraction based Text
- Document Classification” in Volume 2, Issue 5 of International Journal of Research in Advent Technology (IJRAT) (e-ISSN 2321–9637). May’ 15, 2014
- R, Ramesh a and Vivek balji “A New Scheme for Congestion Control in Wireless Cellular Network”, International Journal of Computing ,Communication and Control Engineering, Volume 3, Sep’11 ,Issue 12.
- R “Intrusion Detection System in MANET”, International Journal of Computing , Communication and Control Engineering, Volume 3, Sep’11 ,Issue 12.
International Conference Publications:
- Vadivel, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics-Based Automation Subsystem Enhancements in Social Welfare Secured Computer Application Systems in the title of “Business Strategy Plan using a Deep Reinforcement Learning Algorithm on 9-10 December, 2022 at Presidency University, Bangalore.
- Vadivel, T.Sudalaimuthu IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Systems (ICACCS) An effective HPSO-MGA optimization algorithm for demand based resource allocation in cloud environment, March- 6th – 7th , 2020, at Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. ISBN No: 978-1-7281-5195-3. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Vadivel, Parthasarathi R V, Hypaponics – Monitoring and Controlling using Internet of Things and Machine Learning ” IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Information and Communication Technology (ICIICT-2019), at St.Peter’s University, Chennai. IEEE Conference Record Number: 46602 / ISBN No. 978-1-7281-1603-7. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Sudalaimuthu ,R.Vadivel ”A Quantified Weight Based Approach for Replica Replacement in Data Grid” 5th IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing(PDGC-2018), 20-22 Dec, 2018,at Jaypee University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India. IEEE Conference Record Number: 44302 / ISBN No. 978-1-5386-6026-3. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Vadivel,”Novel Application of Artificial Neural Networks for a Rreliance Secure Wireless Multicast Routing”, Proceedings of International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends”, April 2012.
- R.Vadivel,”Image Restoration of complete pyramid using kernals”, Proceedings of International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends”, April 2011.
- R.Vadivel,”Performance of Mobile Grid on Mobility”, Proceedings of International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends”, April 2011.
- T.Sudalaimuthu R.Vadivel,“A Novel Protocol for Secure Data Storage in Data Grid Environment” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Trendz in Information Science and Computing-2010, Sathyabama University 17th,19th Dec 2010. [ Indexed in Scopus]
- R.Vadivel,“Fraud Detection Using Unsupervised Learning”, Proceeding of International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT-2010), Jalappa Institute of Technology, Bangalore, 17th ,18th Sep’2010.
National Conferences Presented:
- Vadivel, “A Vision Based Eye-Gage Tracking with Screening Devices”, Proceedings of National Conference in Magna on Advanced Computing”,16th September 2011.
- Vadivel, “Object Tracking Based on [RGB-HSV] Color Space Parameter Using CAMSHIFT”, Proceedings of National Conference in Magna on Advanced Computing”,16th September 2011.
- Vadivel, “DES:DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSYS”, Proceedings of National Conference in Magna on Advanced Computing”,16th September 2011.
- Vadivel, “Intelligent Fire Detection System”, Proceedings of National Conference in Magna on Advanced Computing”,25th Aug 2012.
Participation in Training courses/Seminars/Workshops
- Hands on Training in Artificial Intelligence during 13.09.2021 to 27.09.2021 by Pantech Pvt Ltd. Chennai.
- ATAL FDP on Cloud Technology, Organized by NITTTR, Chennai, during 08th – 12th February 2021
- A Hands on Approach for the design and implementation of Deep Learning in Cloud.,during13th – 15th November, 2019, at SRM University, Chennai, Tamil nadu.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Research and Application Perspectives, during 19th – 24th January 2019, at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode, Tamil nadu.
- Five Days FDTP on CS8493 – Operating Systems, Organized by Department of Computer Technology, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai, during 3rd – 7th December 2019.
- Webinar Series on Python Programming – A Case Study Driven Approach Skill Development Program ”, Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology, Andhra Pradesh, during 1st July to 10th July 2020.
- Workshop – IoT Challenge 2016 by I3Indya Technology in Association with IIT Bombay during 20 to 21st July 2016.
- Participated Instructional Excellence in Intelligent Systems under Intel College Excellence Program conducted at Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore during 15th – 18th Feb, 2016.