Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Power Electronics
Date of Joining BNMIT : 23/07/2015
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience :8.6
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing||Class Obtained|
|M.Tech||Power electronics, Department of EEE, NIT Calicut, India||2010||7.8 CGPA|
|B.Tech||Gates institute of Technology JNTU Hydrabad||2008||FCD|
|1||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||23.07.2015 to Till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,||GLOBAL ACADAMY OF TECHNOLOY Bangalore, India||23.02.2015 to 26.06.2015|
|3||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
DON BOSCO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
|12.07.2010 to 25.01.2014|
Area of Specialization:
- Power electronics
- DC-DC converters
- Multilevel inverters
- Network Analysis
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Modern Control Theory
- Power Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Operations Research
- Electrical Power Utilization
- Transformers and induction motors
- Electrical and electronics measurements &Instrumentation
- Control systems
- Industrial drives and applications
- Application of DC-DC converters
- Multilevel inverters to renewable energy sources
- Niveditha M, Karanam Vasudha, Durga prakash,Satish S, “Design and development of single input multi output flyback converter using digital controller”,IJIRCCE, Vol. 5,issue 4, pp. 2320-9801, April 2017. (Impact Factor: 6.577)
- Thontadarya s, Karanam Vasudha, “An innovative electric vehicle charging for sustainability initiatives”, 1stInternational Conference on “Reliable Technologies in Power and Energy Systems”, AMC College of engineering, on 4th April, 2016, Bangalore, India.
- Karanam Vasudha, “pv sizing and efficiency improvements for a residential home” virtual international conference on “power initiatives”, K.Ramakrishnan collageof engineering , on 22ndand 23rd july 2020, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India.
- Sunil Kumar A,V, Vasudha, “Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of DSSC”, Presented technical paper at at National conference on Recent trends and Applications in Electrical And Electronics Systems, 28-30 April 2015, DBIT Bangalore, India.
Any other things
- Successfully completed “Photovoltaic solar energy” an online non-credit course authorized by EcolePolytechnique and offered through courser on 22/09/2020.
- NPTEL 8 week online certification on “Advanced power electronics and control“ during jan-march 2019.
- NPTEL12 week online certification on “Digital circuits” during July-October 2019.
- Successfully completed “Basics of solar energy” an online non-credit course authorized by The State University of New York and offered through Coursera on 09/07/2020.