Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Power Electronics
Date of Joining BNMIT : 23/07/2015
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 11 Years
|Degree||Institution||Year of Passing||Class Obtained|
|M.Tech||Power electronics, Department of EEE, NIT Calicut, India||2010||7.8 CGPA|
|B.Tech||Gates institute of Technology JNTU Hydrabad||2008||FCD|
|1||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,||BNMIT, Bangalore, India||23.07.2015 to Till date|
|2||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,||GLOBAL ACADAMY OF TECHNOLOY Bangalore, India||23.02.2015 to 26.06.2015|
|3||Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering||DON BOSCO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|12.07.2010 to 25.01.2014|
Awards and Achievements
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (University Level):
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute Level):
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Department Level):
- Editor for the College magazine JNANA BHAGEERATHI-2015-2016
- Placement coordinator for the year 2016-17, 2019-20.
- Project and seminar coordinator for VIII semester students for the year 2017-2018 and 2018- 2019
- Time table coordinator 2020-21
- Test coordinator 2021-22
Area of Specialization:
- Power electronics
- DC-DC converters
- Multilevel inverters
- Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Network Analysis
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Modern Control Theory
- Power Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Operations Research
- Electrical Power Utilization
- Transformers and induction motors
- Electrical and electronics measurements &Instrumentation
- Control systems
- Industrial drives and applications
- Application of DC-DC converters
- Multilevel inverters to renewable energy sources
- Niveditha M, Karanam Vasudha, Durga prakash,Satish S, “Design and development of single input multi output flyback converter using digital controller”,IJIRCCE, Vol. 5,issue 4, pp. 2320-9801, April 2017. (Impact Factor: 6.577)
- Karanam Vasudha, Shubha Rao K, “Simulation and Performance Analysis of Passive Cell Balancing Technique for Lithium batteries using Modified Generic model,” International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICAETIS-2023) May 16-18 2023,Dayananda college of engineering, Bengaluru
- Shubha Rao K, Karanam Vasudha “Performance analysis of modified generic model for Lithium-ion batteries” is presented in the international conference on “Alternate fuels and Electric Vehicles 2021”, Alard college of Engineering and Management, on 9th and 10th December, Pune, India.
- Thontadarya s, Karanam Vasudha, “An innovative electric vehicle charging for sustainability initiatives”, 1stInternational Conference on “Reliable Technologies in Power and Energy Systems”, AMC College of engineering, on 4th April, 2016, Bangalore, India.
- Karanam Vasudha, “pv sizing and efficiency improvements for a residential home” virtual international conference on “power initiatives”, K.Ramakrishnan collageof engineering , on 22ndand 23rd july 2020, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India.
- Sunil Kumar A,V, Vasudha, “Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of DSSC”, Presented technical paper at at National conference on Recent trends and Applications in Electrical And Electronics Systems, 28-30 April 2015, DBIT Bangalore, India.
- S. Madhu, A. Ashwini, and Karanam Vasudha, “Power Flow in Hybrid Electric Vehicles and Battery Electric Vehicles” published book chapter in book titled “E-Mobility A New Era in Automotive Technology” Springer publications, eBook ISBN 978-3-030-85424-9, Print ISBN 978-3-030-85423-2, 10/12/2021
Any other things
- Successfully completed “Electric Vehicle Battery Management System- Advanced course” an online non-credit course authorized by Udamy course for a duration of 9 hours on 09/05/2022.
- Successfully completed “MATLAB/ Simulink for power electronic simulations” an online non-credit course authorized by Udamy course for a duration of 7 hours on 30/06/2021.
- NPTEL 12 week online certification on “Network Analysis” during Jan-April 2021.
- Successfully completed “Photovoltaic solar energy” an online non-credit course authorized by EcolePolytechnique and offered through courser on 22/09/2020.
- NPTEL 8 week online certification on “Advanced power electronics and control“ during jan-march 2019.
- NPTEL12 week online certification on “Digital circuits” during July-October 2019.
- Successfully completed “Basics of solar energy” an online non-credit course authorized by The State University of New York and offered through Coursera on 09/07/2020.