Designation :Associate Professor
Area of specialization : Antenna
Date of Joining BNMIT : 8/1/2002
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id :email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 20
Qualification: BE, M Tech, (PhD)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
- Teaching – 20 years
- Industry – 1year
|1||Working as Associate professor at B.N.M Institute of Technology, in the department of Electronics and Communications from 5-3-2012 till date.|
|BNMIT||8 years 8 months|
|2||Worked as Assistant Professor at B.N.M Institute of Technology, in the department of Electronics and Communications, from 1-1-2007 to 4-3-2012.|
|BNMIT||5 years 2 months|
|3||Worked as Lecturer at B.N.M Institute of Technology, in the department of Electronics and Communications, from 1-8-2002 to 31-12-2006.|
|BNMIT||4 years 4 months|
|4||Worked as Lecturer at BMS College of Engineering in the department of Telecommunications from 27-03-2001 to 01-08.2002.||BMSCE||1year 4 months|
|5||Worked as Lecturer at BMS College of Engineering in the department of Electronics and Communications from 06-10-1999 to 31-01.2001.||BMSCE||1year 3 months|
|6||Worked as R & D Engineer at PRIYARAJ ELECTRONICS, Bangalore, from 01-09-1998 to 30-09- 1999|
|PRIYARAJ ELECTRONICS||1 year|
Awards and Achievements
- 2nd Rank in M.Tech, VTU, 2002.
- Awarded as “The Best Outgoing Student of BMS College of Engineering” in the year 1998.
- Best paper award in ICNEWS 2018, International Conference on Networking, Embedded and wireless Systems, 27-28 December 2018 at BMSCE.
- Engineering Electro-Magnetics
- Analog electronics
- Electro-Magnetic Waves and Transmission lines
- Digital IC Applications
- Basic Electronics, Microwaves and Radar
- Microwaves and Antenna
- Microstrip Antenna for Human body communication
- Kiran Koli & N.Sheshaprasad, “Implementation of Interleaver address generator for multimode communication in WLAN” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, IJERTV4IS051286, 2-6-2015.
- N.Sheshaprasad & Meghana Mohan, “Design and Implementation of IoT Based Integrated Model for WarehouseInventory Management and Environment Monitoring”, in IJMTER, Volume3, Issue 6, June 2016 International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering Research (IJMTER) ISSN(Online): 2349-9745, page 2393-8161. Impact Factor 3.518.
- N.Sheshaprasad & Meghashree D, “ LTE Handover Parameter Optimization for self configuring and self healing networks ”, in IRJET, Volume4, Issue 5, May 2017International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN:2395-0072. Impact Factor 5.181.
- N.Sheshaprasad, “ Design and performance analysis of UWB linearly polarized coaxial fed circular patch antenna for biomedical applications ”, in IJERR, Volume 6, Issue 2, April-June 2018 International journal of Research and Reviews, ISSN: 2348-697x(online), pp 36-39.
- N Shesha Prasad, Adithya B R, and Adithya N Simha, “Design and Implementation of Ultra-Wide Band Microstrip Antenna,” International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp. 470-473, 2019. IMPACT FACTOR 5.23
- N Shesha Prasad, Aishwarya J, Apoorva S M, Deepika R, and Navya H N, “Design of an Ultra-Wide Band Fractal Antenna for Various Wireless and IoT Applications,”International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp. 196-200, June 2020. IMPACT FACTOR 5.23.
- N.Sheshaprasad & Dr.Rameshwar Rao, “Design and development of a system for generating Carnatic Music from Brain Signals”, 52nd congress of Indian Society of Theoretical & Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) – An International Meet, in association with IIT Kharagpur from 14th to 17th December 2007
- N.Sheshaprasad & Dr.Rameshwar Rao, “Music of the Brain – A Mathematical Model”, 55th congress of Indian Society of Theoretical & Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) – An International Meet, from 20th to 25th Jan 2010.
- Sheshaprasad, Dr. Bhanu Prashanth “Studieson feed dependent characteristics of Patch antenna for wireless body area networks ”, in ICNEWS 2018, International Conference on Networking, Embedded and wireless Systems, 27-28 December 2018 at BMSCE. BEST PAPER AWARD. IEEE Paper.
- Sheshaprasad, Dr. Bhanu Prashanth “A Study of UWB Microstrip Antenna parameters for wireless applications”, in IConDSC 2019, International Conference on Data Science and Communication, 1-2 March 2019 at Christ University. IEEE Paper.
- Adventurous sports
- Carnatic Classical Vocal
Any other things
- First Rankin Junior and Senior Carnatic Classical Vocal exams conducted by Karnataka secondary Education Board.
- First Rankin “GAMAKA KAAVYA VAACHANA PAAREENA” Conducted by KARNATAKA GAMAKA KALA PARISHAD.
- First Runner upin E – TV YEDE THUMBI HADUVENU Competition Conducted by Sri. S. P. BALASUBRAHMANIAM in 2005 and in “Voice of Bangalore season 4” conducted by Garuda Mall in 2010.
- Team Manager for Inter University South Zone Youth Cultural Festival in 2005.
- B High Grade artist in AIR and Dooradarshan.
- Conducted Cultural Programs at National and International level Workshops.
- Rendered voice for various CDs and Cassettes and also for various kannada TV serials.
- Participated in “Madhura maduravee manjulagaana” a popular programme conducted by Dooradarshan Chandana
- Done trekking at KODACHADRI, YANA, JOG FALLS, KUDREMUKH, MUTHODI, AVALANCHE and THIRUPATHI etc. on bare foot, Left Leg being affected by POLIO.