Smt. Rohini T
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization :VLSI design and embedded systems
Date of Joining BNMIT :7/19/2017
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience :5.5 years
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|B. E||Atria Institute of technology||April 5,2013|
|M.Tech||Sapthagiri College of Engineering||May 9, 2015|
- Teaching – 5.5 years
- Industry – Nil
|1||Assistant Professor||New horizon college of Engineering||3years|
|2||Assistant Professor||B N M Institute of technology||2.5 years|
Care Taking Officer, NCC, BNMIT, since Oct 2019
Awards and Achievements
- Gold medalist in All India Thal Sainik NCC camp, Delhi, 2008.
- Received commendation card by the Chief Minister of Karnataka for achievements in NCC, 2009.
- NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ Certificate holder with ‘A’ grade.
- Electronic devices
- Operating systems
- Digital communication
- Network analysis
- VLSI design
- ARM controller
- Electronic Circuits
- Logic Design
- Operations research
- Embedded systems
- Analog and digital electronics
- Internet of things
- Machine learning
- Embedded systems
- Dayanand, Swathi, Varshitha K R, Rohini T, Yasha Jyothi M Shirur, and Jyoti R Munavalli. 2020. “Low Power High Speed Vedic Techniques in Recent VLSI Design – A Survey”. Perspectives in Communication, Embedded-Systems and Signal-Processing – PiCES, no. PaCER 2020 (July):34-43. http://pices-journal.com/ojs/index.php/pices/article/view/226.
- Published paper titled “An Initiation towards implementing Outcome Based Approach in Engineering Education” in International journal of modern trends in engineering and research (IJMTER), 2016
- Published paper titled “Comparison between Arduino and Raspberry Pi in the applications of IoT” in International Journal of Computer Information Systems, 2016.
- Reading books