This post was last updated on July 9th, 2021
Designation :Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Biomedical Signal Processing
Date of Joining BNMIT : 1/28/2019
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 7
Qualification: B.E, M.Tech
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.Tech||K.V.G. College of Engineering, Sullia, V.T.U. Belagavi, India||07-2013|
|B.E||S.L.N. College of Engineering, Raichur, V.T.U. Belagavi, India||07-2011|
- Teaching – 7.5
- Industry – 0
|1||Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE||BNMIT Bangalore||28/01/2019 to till date.|
|2||Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE||VCET Puttur, D.K||15/07/2013 to 25/01/2019|
- E&C Department coordinator for NPTEL and Spoken tutorial online courses at BNMIT Bangalore during AY-2018-19.
- E&C Department Internship coordinator at BNMIT Bangalore during AY 2019-20 and 2020-21.
Awards and Achievements
- Engineering Statistics and Linear Algebra
- Network Theory
- Digital System Design Using Verilog
- Verilog HDL
- Fundamentals of HDL
- Network Analysis
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Computer Communication Networks
- Information Theory and Coding
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Operating Systems
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Digital System design
- Communication systems.
- Ramachandra Ballary, Dr. Rajeshwari M Hegde, Mr. Vyasaraj T published a paper titled “Reconfigured SDR for Wireless Communication with Reduced Power Consumption and High Throughput” in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No.08 , (2020), pp. 1921-1925
- Amith V, Vyasaraj T “Development and Fabrication of Electro Pneumatic Automatic Stamping Machine” in IJIRSET, Volume 5, Issue 9, September 2016.
- Pramod Kumar Naik, Arun S Tigadi, Hansraj Guhilot and Vyasraj T,Presented and published a paper entitled,“Design and Analysis of Real Time Video Processing Based on DWT Architecture for Mobile Robots” at International Conference on Information Security & Privacy (ICISP2015), 11-12 December 2015, Nagpur, INDIA. Paper is published is Science Direct Procedia Computer science and published in ELSEVIER
- Amith V, Vyasaraj T “Modelling& Simulation of Capacitive Pressure Sensor Using COMSOL Multiphysics 5.0” in IJIRSET, Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2016.
National Conference Proceedings:
- Pramod Kumar, Vyasaraj T, Ramachandra Ballary “Detection of Moving Objects in Surveillance video” National Conference on “Recent Trends in Communication and Computing (NCRTCC-16)” held at JIT , Davanagere on 27thFeb 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Fingerprint based Locker system” in Jnanasangama 2015 held on 2ndMay 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Jpeg2000 Image Transmission Based on OFDM System Using Unequal Power Allocation” in the two day National Symposium on “Low Power Solutions for Communications” held at R.V College of Engineering, Bangalore during 19-20 April 2013.