- Admission for the first year of the course shall be open to the students who have passed the two years Pre-University Examination (Science) conducted by Karnataka State Pre-University Board or 10 + 2 School Programme of the Central Board (CBSE / ICSE) New Delhi with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects and English as a subject of study or those who have passed any other examinations recognized by the VTU as equivalent there to.
- Candidates other than those from Karnataka are required to obtain Eligibility Certificate from VTU, Belgaum.
- The Eligibility norms are periodically fixed by VTU with all relevant details of Academic Eligibility, Recognized Equivalent Courses for admissions to UG Courses as well as PG Courses and Institutions recognized for eligibility. The full details are available on the Visvesvaraya Technological University website: vtu.ac.in
Master of Business Administration
- Graduates of Commerce, Arts, Science, Business Management, Law, Agriculture and Engineering disciplines who have obtained minimum aggregate of 50 percent of marks are eligible to seek admission to MBA Programme.
- Interested students are required to look for advertisements in leading newspapers for PGCET / K-MAT Entrance Test announcements. Any one entrance test of PGCET / K-MAT / CAT / MAT is a must for admission. 50% of the seats will be allocated based on the Karnataka State PGCET scores through Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) counseling.
- The remaining 50% of the seats coming under the management quota will be allocated on the basis of the ranking in K-MAT / CAT / MAT / PGCET. The undergraduate aggregate score will also be considered for merit.