This post was last updated on December 31st, 2021
Experiential Entrepreneurship Programme (EEP) is a year-long semi-virtual program that attempts to build an entrepreneurial orientation among its participants. The programme leverages on the experiential component to give the participants a hands-on experience on the concepts taught. The programme is an amalgamation of online and offline sessions with clearly stated deliverables and learning outcomes for participants at the end of each phase. This programme attempts to ensure higher market/ user interaction, understanding, feedback, iteration and creation of a minimum viable product.
- To foster an entrepreneurial mindset in the students
- To develop lateral thinking & perspective towards problem solving
- To provide an ecosystem for the students to create viable start-ups
- To expose the students to the key milestones in the Entrepreneurial journey
- To encourage Entrepreneurship as a possible career option through tangible learning outcomes during the process
Who can apply?
- Engineering: 2nd Year and 3rd Year
- MBA: 1st Year and 2nd Year