Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Human Resource
Date of Joining BNMIT : 30/09/2019
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience :2.2 years (Teaching )
1.5 years (Industry)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|M.B.L (pursuing)||National Law School of India University|
|M.B.A||R.V. Institute of Management, BU||2018|
|B.E||APS College of Engineering, VTU||2015|
|1||Assistant Professor Department of MBA||BNM Institute of Technology||2019|
|2||Associate HR Recruiter|
in CareerXperts Consulting Pvt Ltd
|2018 to 2019|
Academic Responsibilities Department Level:
- Project Co-Ordinator, BNMIT
- LMS Co-ordinator, BNMIT
- PAAC Co-ordinator, BNMIT
- VRook Co-ordinator, BNMIT
- Class Co-ordinator, BNMIT
- Counsellor, BNMIT
- Project Guide, BNMIT
- NBA Criterion 4 (Teaching Learning Process and Program Curriculum) in charge, BNMIT.
- HR Analytics
- Compensation and Reward System
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Legal and Business Environment
- Public Relations
- Technology and Operations Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Legal Aspects
- Pencil Sketching and Baking
- Completed Junior Level in Carnatic Music.
Any other things
- Attended FDW on “Innovative Teaching-learning Methodologies” at BNMIT, Sep 2021.
- Attended Online Elementary FDP organized by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy on “Understanding Organizational Behavior from Managerial Perspectives” at International Management Institute-Kolkata, June 2021.
- Attended Online Elementary FDP organized by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy on “Data Analytics for Research” at IIM Sirmaur, June 2021
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Innovation in Research and Sampling Design” conducted by Centre for Research in Social Sciences and Education (CeRSSE), Jain (Deemed – to- be University), May 2021.
- Attended 4 days MDP on “Measuring Success of Investment made in people” – An Online Workshop on HR Analytics, conducted by International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore, April 2021
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Descriptive Analytics and data Visualization Using Tableau” conducted by R V Institute of Management, Bangalore, February 2021
- Attended One-day Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights- Significance in Business, Research and NEP 2020” conducted by Visveswaraya Trade Promotion Centre (VTPC)- Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Karnataka, May 2021
- Attended 3-day National level FDP on “Role of Faculty in Moulding Students” conducted by HKBK Degree College, May 2021
- Attended the National webinar “Vikasana- NEP 2020- Vision to Action”, Dec 2020
- Attended one week FDP on “Building research capabilities” conducted by RV Institute of Management, July 2020
- Attended 4-day Webinar on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis” organized by Karnataka Science and technology academy (KSTA), June 2020.
- Attended FDP on “Transcending Mentoring Skills” at BNMIT, Jan 2020
- Participated in HR Conclave conducted by RV Institute of Management, 24th Jan 2020
- Successfully completed the course “Entrepreneurship” with ELITE certification from NPTEL.
- Successfully completed the certification course on “Technology Enabled Learning and Life-Long Self Learning”, conducted by AICTE, in association with National Institute of Technical Teachers Training
- Successfully completed the certification course on “Instructional Planning and Delivery”, conducted by AICTE, in association with National Institute of Technical Teachers Training
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course conducted by Primax Foundation.
- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Certified by KPMG)
- Successfully completed certification course on “HR Analytics”, conducted by AAM Business School