BNM Institute of Technology invites aspirants to be a part of its MBA programme for an intensive Personal and Professional Transformation that prepares them for the challenges of the Corporate World. Situated in the IT capital of India, Bangalore, BNMIT – MBA program is one of the top Ranking B – schools in Karnataka affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
MBA programme under VTU aims to equip students with the necessary knowledge and managerial skills to occupy positions of management and administration in business, industry, public system and the government. The course helps students understand business management concepts and their applications in the domestic and global business setting.
PEO 1 – The students will be equipped with relevant functional knowledge, skills and positive attitude fit enough to be competent Managers and Entrepreneurs of repute.
PEO 2 – The students will be able to exhibit their innovative thinking, capability for continuous learning and adaptability to change that will lead to professional enrichment.
PEO 3 –The students will be committed to ethical and environmentally conscious behaviors as efficacious managers and entrepreneurs.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop value based leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Ability to apply research as a means to provide business solutions in a dynamic environment
- Foster entrepreneurship qualities that encourage calculated risk taking ability.
Any Graduate from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks. Final year students, awaiting for results can also apply
BNMIT provides excellent placement assistance for eligible candidates. To make sure that the candidates match the company requirements, appropriate training is provided on various areas such as Analytics, Digital Marketing, SAP or any other certification courses as per growing industrial trends. The recruiting partners of BNMIT include several Multinational and Domestic companies who absorb students for various roles such as Team leader, HR, Business Development, Finance and Accounts, BFSI, Project Management and many more. The salary package as per the previous records ranges between 3 Lakhs per Annum to 12 Lakhs Per Annum.
Entrepreneurship workshops are conducted to help the students develop an entrepreneurial mind set. Many of our alumni have taken this benefit and are running their own ventures successfully. A fully functioning Entrepreneurship Cell on campus guides the students on every step and helps their dream venture turn into a reality.
Why BNMIT for this course ?
• State of the Art Infrastructure
• Vibrant Lush green landscaped Campus
• Doctor on Campus
• Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
• Technology driven Best Practices in Teaching- Learning process
• Digital Library with Free Subscription to E-journals and E-learning Experience
• Extraordinary Skill Additions by Experts and Industry Stalwarts
• Faculty Development Program to keep the Knowledge of the Staff Abreast
- Community Support Program
- Teaching through Research
- Professional Development Activities beyond Academics
- A Well-equipped Multi-specialty Gymnasium
- Strong Encouragement for Cultural Activities
- Expert Coaching for Sports Achievements
- Professional Mentoring and Counseling Facilities
- Environmental Awareness and Conservation through Nature Club
- Team Building through Adventure Sports and other Allied Activities
- Exclusive Training for Campus Recruitment
- Collaboration with Coursera to offer Free Online Courses for Certification and Skill Development
|Type of Course|| |
|Teaching Hours/ Week||Credits||Assessment||Total|
|1||PCC||22MBA11||Management and Organisational Behavior||4||0||0||0||4||4||50||50||100|
|3||PCL||22MBA13||Accounting for Managers||2||2||1||1||6||4||50||50||100|
|7||PBL||22MBA17||Application of MS Office||1||0||1||1||3||2||100||–||100|
|SEMESTER 3 (BANKING AND FINANCE)|
|SEMESTER 3 (BUSINESS ANALYTICS)|
|SEMESTER 3 (DIGITAL STRATEGY AND APPLIED MARKETIN)|
|SEMESTER 3 (HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT)|
|SEMESTER 4(BANKING AND FINANCE)|
|SEMESTER 4(BUSINESS ANALYTICS)|
|SEMESTER 4(DIGITAL STRATEGY AND APPLIED MARKETING)|
|SEMESTER 4(HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT)|