This post was last updated on October 31st, 2020
Dr. Neetha Mahadev
Area of specialization :
Date of Joining BNMIT :
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :
E-mail Id :
No. of years of Experience :
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|PhD||Faculty of Management, Visvesvaraya Technological University, India.||2016|
|MBA||PG Centre, Kuvempu University, India||1997||II Rank|
|BA||AVKCW (Davangere), Kuvempu Univeristy, India||1995||I Class|
- Teaching: 15 years
- Industry: 1.5 years
- NGO and Third sector research:4.5 years
|1||Professor Dept. of Management Studies||BNMIT, Bangalore, India|
- Second Rank in MBA
- Member, BOE in MBA, VTU for the academic year 2016-17.
- Management Representative, ISO, BNMIT (16.8.17 – 14.9.18)
- Assistant MR, ISO, BNMIT (17.12.2009 – 15.6.2010)
- Criteria Head for Criteria 4, NAAC, BNMIT (2016-17, 2017-18)
- Member, IQAC, BNMIT (2018-19).
- Editor for the Department Newsletter MANAGEMENT CHRONICLE (2016-2018).
- IIMBx MOOCs Coordinatorfor BNMIT
- Fest Coordinator for Aarohan– An Inter-collegiate Management Fest, conducted in 2017 and 2016.
- SDP coordinatorfrom 2016-2020
- Coordinated FDPs, workshops and seminars
- Have successfully completed Nine MOOCs from reputed Universities since 2014.
- Coordinator for BNMIT-MBA Dept.’s MOOCs initiative and co-authored a case study based on the initiative, titled “I3: Innovative-Integrated-Inclusive Management Pedagogy, A Case Study on Leveraging MOOCs with Main Stream MBA Program at BNMIT”. Department of MBA won Silver Award for this initiative at the IMC Awards for Innovation in Teaching Methodology 2015 at the 6th Indian Management Conclave.
Areas of expertise:
- Organization Behaviour and Entrepreneurship
List of subjects handled:
- Services Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Management and Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Communication / Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Economic Environment (Macro Business Environment)
- Change and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Organization Change and Development
- Personal Growth and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Compensation Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Organization Design and Development
- Organizational Behaviour and Entrepreneurship
- Coordinator and Resource person for Online workshop for colleges of Management and B Schools as part of Rural Entrepreneurship Development Cell initiative by Dept of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India during the month of September 2020.
- Developed course material on “Linking Markets for Rural Produce and Supply Chain Management” for Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The course material is part of a book titled Rural Management Marketing Perspective (First ed.)published in 2019 by MGNCRE with ISBN: 978-93-89431-03-2.
- As a research consultant, conducted a research study and prepared detailed report on “Proposed Incentive and Concession Policy for SC/ST Entrepreneurs”, in 2018 for Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (CEDOK), A Govt. of Karnataka Organization promoted by the Department of Industries and Commerce.
- Co-investigator for Wipro Mission 10X Project, “A Study on Effectiveness of WIPRO Mission 10X Programme”, an impact study conducted by the Department of MBA, BNMIT during 2011-12.
- Project Consultant (domestic) for Samveda Training and Research Centre (R), Davangere, an NGO working for rehabilitating children with learning disabilities, since 2016.
- Co-investigator for “A Study on Awareness and Attitude towards Networking among NGOs dedicated to Learning Disability”, a project sponsored by the Ford Foundation and Mysore University in the year 2001-2002.
- Subject Matter Expert in Psychology and Organization Behaviour for HireMee.
- “Impact of leadership role perspective on conflict resolution styles – a study on small and medium sized entrepreneurs of Karnataka State in India”, Published in Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research – A Springer Open Journal, Volume 5, No. 1, 2015, ISSN: 2228-7566
- “Multiplying Entrepreneurs: Upholding Entrepreneurship”, Published in Asia Pacific Journal of Management Entrepreneurship Research, Vol 2, Issue 2, April 2013, ISSN: 2277-8098 “Solvent effects on the absorption and fluorescence spectra of some laser dyes: Estimation of ground and excited state dipole moments”.
- “Productive Agricultural Supply Chain Management in selected Asian Countries”, BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 27-28 December 2018.
- “Impact of content marketing in healthcare industry”, BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 27-28 December 2018.
- “Gender Diversity in Corporate Boards: A Global Perspective”, “Good Governance: Emerging Issues, Principles and Practices in Governments, Businesses, Services, Corporations, Universities, Cooperative Societies, Hospitals and NGOs”, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, 19-20 April 13.
- “Promoting Entrepreneurship- The Case of an Innovative Entrepreneur” ICER-BRIC International Conference on Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation, IIM-Bangalore, 8-10 December 2011.
- “Social Entrepreneurs in Indian Health Care Sector-A Conceptual Framework”, National Conference, Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore, 23rd February 2013.
- “Linking Markets for Rural Produce and Supply Chain Management” for Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The course material is part of a book titled Rural Management Marketing Perspective (First ed.) published in 2019 by MGNCRE with ISBN: 978-93-89431-03-2.
Any other things
- NCC B Certificate
- Reading books