Dr. Neetha Mahadev
Designation : Professor
Area of specialization : Marketing Human Resource Management Organization Behaviour
Date of Joining BNMIT : 19/07/2007
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : email@example.com
No. of years of Experience : 16 years (Teaching)
1.5 years (Industry)
4.5 years (NGO & Third sector research)
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Visvesvaraya Technological University, India||2016|
|MBA||PG Centre, Kuvempu University, India||1997|
|B.A||AVKCW (Davangere), Kuvempu Univeristy, India||1995|
- Teaching: 15 years
- Industry: 1.5 years
- NGO and Third sector research:4.5 years
- MDP coordinator
- International Conference Coordinator
- Research Coordinator
- IIMBx MOOCs Coordinator for BNMIT
- SDP coordinator from 2016-2020
- Member, IQAC, BNMIT (2018-19)
- Management Representative, ISO, BNMIT (16.8.17 – 14.9.18)
- Criteria Head for Criteria 4, NAAC, BNMIT (2016-17, 2017-18)
- Editor for the Department Newsletter MANAGEMENT CHRONICLE (2016-2018).
- Fest Coordinator for Aarohan – An Inter-collegiate Management Fest, conducted in 2016 and 2017.
- Coordinated FDPs, workshops and seminars
- Coordinator for BNMIT-MBA Dept.’s MOOCs initiative and co-authored a case study based on the initiative, titled “I3 : Innovative-Integrated-Inclusive Management Pedagogy, A Case Study on Leveraging MOOCs with Main Stream MBA Program at BNMIT”. Department of MBA won Silver Award for this initiative at the IMC Awards for Innovation in Teaching Methodology 2015 at the 6th Indian Management Conclave.
- Coordinator for BNMIT’s participation in Jnana Degula – Education Expo-2011 organized by Deccan Herald.
- Assistant MR, ISO, BNMIT (17.12.2009 – 15.6.2010)
- Member, BOE in MBA, VTU for the academic year 2016-17.
- Chief superintendent and Deputy Chief Superintendent (External and Internal) for conduction of VTU examinations.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Areas of expertise: Marketing, Organization Behaviour and Entrepreneurship
- List of subjects handled:
- Services Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Management and Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Communication / Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Economic Environment (Macro Business Environment)
- Change and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Organization Change and Development
- Personal Growth and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Compensation Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Organization Design and Development
Research Interest: Organizational Behaviour and Entrepreneurship
- Conducted a “Study on Social Sector Projects Assisted under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund in the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Rajasthan” (Project Code:2020/MS/08) for Administrative Staff College of India during December 2020 – March 2021.
- Coordinator and Resource person for Online workshop for colleges of Management and B Schools as part of Rural Entrepreneurship Development Cell initiative by Dept of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India during September – October 2020.
- Coordinator and Resource person for Online workshop for colleges of Management and B Schools as part of Rural Entrepreneurship Development Cell initiative by Dept of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India during the month of September 2020.
- Developed course material on “Linking Markets for Rural Produce and Supply Chain Management” for Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The course material is part of a book titled Rural Management Marketing Perspective (First ed.) published in 2019 by MGNCRE with ISBN: 978-93-89431-03-2.
- As a research consultant, conducted a research study and prepared detailed report on “Proposed Incentive and Concession Policy for SC/ST Entrepreneurs”, in 2018 for Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (CEDOK), A Govt. of Karnataka Organization promoted by the Department of Industries and Commerce.
- Co-investigator for Wipro Mission 10X Project, “A Study on Effectiveness of WIPRO Mission 10X Programme”, an impact study conducted by the Department of MBA, BNMIT during 2011-12.
- Project Consultant (domestic) for Samveda Training and Research Centre (R), Davangere, an NGO working for rehabilitating children with learning disabilities, since 2016.
- Co-investigator for “A Study on Awareness and Attitude towards Networking among NGOs dedicated to Learning Disability”, a project sponsored by the Ford Foundation and Mysore University in the year 2001-2002.
- Subject Matter Expert in Psychology and Organization Behaviour for HireMee.
- “Consumer Buying Behaviour and Trust towards Online Jewellery Shopping”, Published in IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Volume 22, Issue 11, 2020, ISSN: 2319-7668
- “Impact of leadership role perspective on conflict resolution styles – a study on small and medium sized entrepreneurs of Karnataka State in India”, Published in Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research – A Springer Open Journal, Volume 5, No. 1, 2015, ISSN: 2228-7566
- “Multiplying Entrepreneurs: Upholding Entrepreneurship”, Published in Asia Pacific Journal of Management Entrepreneurship Research, Vol 2, Issue 2, April 2013, ISSN: 2277-8098 “Solvent effects on the absorption and fluorescence spectra of some laser dyes: Estimation of ground and excited state dipole moments”.
- “Productive Agricultural Supply Chain Management in selected Asian Countries”, BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 27-28 December 2018.
- “Impact of content marketing in healthcare industry”, BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 27-28 December 2018.
- “Gender Diversity in Corporate Boards: A Global Perspective”, “Good Governance: Emerging Issues, Principles and Practices in Governments, Businesses, Services, Corporations, Universities, Cooperative Societies, Hospitals and NGOs”, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, 19-20 April 13.
- “Promoting Entrepreneurship- The Case of an Innovative Entrepreneur” ICER-BRIC International Conference on Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation, IIM-Bangalore, 8-10 December 2011.
- “Social Entrepreneurs in Indian Health Care Sector-A Conceptual Framework”, National Conference, Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore, 23rd February 2013.
- “Linking Markets for Rural Produce and Supply Chain Management” for Mahatma Gandhi National Council for Rural Education (MGNCRE), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The course material is part of a book titled Rural Management Marketing Perspective (First ed.) published in 2019 by MGNCRE with ISBN: 978-93-89431-03-2.
- Six Sigma Green Belt online certification from May 3 to May 12, 2020 organized by Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises-Technology Development Centre, Government of India.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Internal Quality Auditor certificate by TÜV Rheinland Group, May 2010
- Verified Peer Reviewer for Publons
- Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more by IE Business School through Coursera, Aug 2020
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills by University of Michigan through Courseara, August 2020
- Business Analytics for Decision Making by University of Colorado through Coursera, July 2020
- The Science of Happiness by University of California, Berkeley through edX, February 2015
- English for Doing Business in Asia – Speaking by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology through edX, November 2014
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution by Macquarie Graduate School of Management, August 2014
Workshops & FDPS attended
- 7th Edition of E-Confluence on “How Higher Education can Reboot the Economy”, held by IFIM in association with NHRD on 25 July 2020.
- Two week FDP on Research, Publication and Funding, organized by Department of Management Studies and Research Centre, BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore during June 8-19, 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme on MS Excel organized by BNMIT from 30th July to 1stAugust, 2019.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Transcending Language Skills”, organized by BNMIT from 15th to 25thJuly, 2019.
- MDP on “Psychometrics & Econometrics using R Language”, organized by Centre for Applied Research and Educational Services from 24-26 May 2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on “3600 Approach to Competency Enhancement of Management Faculty”, organized by BNMIT from 11-16 July 2016.
- Workshop on Supply Chain Management: Best Practices and Challenges, organized by BNMIT in association with Indian Institute of Materials Management held on 19th and 20th March,2015.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme conducted by EDII from 27-31 January, 2015.
- IHRD Summit workshop on “Employee Retention through Executive Coaching” held at Le Meridian, Bangalore on 13/12/14
- VTU workshop on revised 1stSemester MBA Subjects, held at PESIT, Bangalore on 13/10/2013.
- “Good Governance: Emerging Issues, Principles and Practices in Governments, Businesses, Services, Corporations, Universities, Cooperative Societies, Hospitals and NGOs”, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, 19-20 April 13.
- VTU workshop on revised 2ndSemester MBA Subjects, held at PESIT, Bangalore on 06/04/2013
- National Conference on Social Entrepreneurship, Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore, 23rdFebruary 2013.
- ICER-BRIC International Conference on Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation, IIM-Bangalore, 8-10 December 2011.
- National FDP in Entrepreneurship, EDII, Bangalore, 17-28 January 2011.
- Workshop on Personal Growth and Interpersonal Effectiveness conducted on 4thSeptember 2010.
- Seminar on “Operations Management”, conducted by BNMIT on 14thOctober 2009.
- National Seminar on Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Indian Economy, PESIT, Bangalore, 29thNovember 2008.
- Seminar on Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship, conducted by BNMIT on 17thOctober 2008.
- 2-day SPSS Workshop conducted by IFIM, Bangalore, 13-14 August 2008.
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship and Management”conducted by SJCIT, Chickballapur, 1-2 Aug 2008.
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditor Training Program, conducted by TUV Rheinland, Bangalore, 26-27 April 2008.
- Seminar on “Total Quality Management”, conducted by BNMIT on 21stFebruary 2008.
- Workshop on “Management of Emotional Intelligence”, conducted by Gmantra, Bangalore, 21stSeptember 2007.
Achievements and awards
- Second Rank in MBA
- NCC B Certificate