Designation : Assistant Professor
Area of specialization : Marketing & Systems
Date of Joining BNMIT : 12/06/2023
Nature of Association : Regular
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of years of Experience : 8 Years 7 Months
|Degree||Institution||Month & Year of Passing||% of marks obtained|
|B.E (EEE)||SMIT,Madras University||May,2004||68|
Experience: 8 Years 7 Months
|1||Configuration Manager||ANZ Technologies||8 Months|
Awards and Achievements
- Received word of appreciation in mapping complicated applications to CMDB
- Received Internal Auditor certification from Intertek Process Consultancy in Jan 2007
- Completed Advertisement and Sales Promotion certification from Anna University in Jul 2007
Academic Positions and other Responsibilities (Institute and Department Level)
- Class coordinator
- Website in charge
- Event Coordinator for Management Fest
Expertise / list of Subjects handled
- Areas of expertise: Marketing, Systems and Analytics.
- List of subjects handled:
- Management Information Systems
- Operations and Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and labor Legislations
Research Interest: Marketing & Analytics
- Participated in a two day workshop on “Building Entrepreneurial Competences” at IndianInstitute of Technology ,Madras in Mar 2007.
- Participated in one week workshop on “ Entrepreneurship development training” at PESIT, Bangalore from 20th to 25th July 2009
- Participated in one week workshop on “Workshop on Organizational leadership” at BMS College of Engineering on 18tth Feb 2011.
- Participated in one day workshop at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology and Management on Quality Toolson 25th Nov 2012
- Participated in a oneday workshop on “Lean Six Sigma” at KFICCI Bangalore in April 2014
- Participated in 5-day FDP on “Tableau and Power BI” at BNMIT, Bangalore.
- Technical Article with titled “Role of Information Communication Technology in Mega Regional Banking: An Indian perspective” submitted to Indian School of Banking, Oct-Dec2010 edition
- Technical Article with titled “Social Networking Tools & Technology: Handle with care” submitted to ICIICO – 2011 at DBIMS, Bangalore
- Presented a paper titled “Sustainable approach for Global competitiveness using technological innovations” in an international conference organized by BMS College of Engineering on Oct 24 & 25 2013
- Presented a paper titled ”Corporate social responsibility and ethical practices in organizations for sustainable business practices: A brief study“ in an international conference organized by Cordia institute of technology & Management, Sanghol, Punjab.
- HobbiesGardening, Swimming