Ravindra Nath Tiwari
Area of specialization :
Date of Joining BNMIT :
Nature of Association (Regular/Contractual/Adjunct) :
E-mail Id :
No. of years of Experience :
|Month & Year of Passing
|% of marks obtained
|P.G Diploma in TESOL/TEFL-Canada,
|BNMIT, Bangalore, India
|Retired Principal CTSA Hqrs
|MHRD, Govt. of India-Delhi
Awards and Achievements:
Academic Honours by the CTSA Hqrs- Delhi and Department of Education, Dharmshala
- Awarded the FIRST PRIZE- Hindi Raj Bhasha Puruskaar by the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi
- The Department of Education- Dharamshala for ‘Valuable Services’ from 1st July 1991-10th Dec 2016
Honour by the NGOs
- Honoured by Pachwadoon Vikas (Hindi Saaptahik Samachar Patra-Dehradun) as an Eminent Educationist, Uttarakhand
- Awarded by the Indian Association for the Blind with a Certificate of Appreciation for Social Service
- Payavaran Ratna Award and Paryavaran Dronacharya Award in 2008 and 2009 by The Indian Centre for Wildlife and Environmental Studies in South Asia Region
- Letter of Appreciation by Science Olympiad Foundation for popularizing Science and Mathematics in the School as a Principal
- -School Award in 2008 and 2009 for being the best in the State in the Science Talent Exams, organized by Tara mandala and Put ani Viganan
- Taught English to B.E students under VTU for 2-Year and produced quality results
- Taught Capstone English to MBA students for 2-Year and produced quality results
- Specialization in Business English Communication-TESOL/TEFL
- Taught English to the CBSE students (Secondary and Senior Secondary for 28-Year and produced quality results
- Taught Hindi too for a few years at various levels earlier and produced quality results too
- Research Interest: Pursuing Ph.D. in English from Selinus University-Italy. Submitted the Thesis too. Yet to be awarded.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills Required for the Managers in Corporate Sectors and their Impact on the Teams and Company’s Business. Conducted by: Department of Humanities, BNM Institute of Technology-Bangalore (Only the ‘Abstract’ was published in ‘A Book of Abstract’) by Enas Publication, Bangalore ISBN:978-93-86891-04-4
- Attended nearly 18-20 Heads’ Conferences, while working under the Central Tibetan Schools Administration-Delhi, MHRD-, Govt. of India and published nearly 10 School Magazines
- Book: Technical English-1 for B.E, SEM-1 students, ISBN:9789386891150 by Enas Publications- Bangalore. Available on: Google Play, Amazon Kindle and Flipkart
- Book: Technical English-II for B.E, SEM-2 students, ISBN:978-81-945989-9-2 by Shashwat Publications, Bilaspur- Chhattisgarh. Available on: Amazon, Flipkart, Google Play and Amazon Kindle
- Written a Workbook for MBA and B.E students on English Grammar Workbook for practice only, not for publication
- Reading and Writing
- Listening to the Music
- Participated in Pole Vault at the State Level and won the first prize
- Participated in Boxing at the National Level and won the First Prize
- Participated in Pole Vault at the District and Regional Levels and won first and second prizes many times (During College Days)
- Singing Bhajans
Any other things
- Taught English at the Secondary and the Senior Secondary Level for 15-Year under Central Tibetan Schools Administration, Delhi that comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy-Govt of India.
- Teaching English to B.E, MBA and BEC (Business English Communication, Cambridge) Students at the BNM Institute of Technology-Bangalore (Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi for the last 2-year.
- Conducting Induction Programs on Language Skills namely LSRW and Grammatical Sensibilities for the Engineering Students of BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore periodically.
Master Trainer/ Resource Person- English, CBSE under Train the Trainers Program
- Imparted frequent trainings to PRTs, TGTs and Miscellaneous Teachers of Central Tibetan Schools Administration-Delhi that comes under The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy-Govt of India
- -Imparted training to TGTs of Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dehradun that comes under Navodaya Vidyalaya Samity that comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy-Govt of India.
- Imparted Training to the teachers working under the Department of Education, Dharamshala (HP).
- Conducted four days’ Workshop on ‘Capacity Building’ for the Headmasters, working in the schools of Odisha Govt. under the program Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan, Right to Education Act, at the Collect orate, Parlekhemundi, District Gajapati, Odisha.
- Conducted FDPs (Faculty Development Program) on Language Skills namely LSRW and Grammatical Sensibilities for the Professors of various Engineering and MBA Departments) at the BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore periodically.
‘Imparted Teacher Specific Trainings’ to the Teachers as a Resource Person- English
- 2-Day Training in English to the TGTs of Middle School, working under Dept of Education, Dharamshala.
- 12-Day Training to the PRT (English) and TGT (English), working under the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi.
- 8-Day Activity Based Teaching and Interactive English for PRTs.
- 5-Day In-service Training to the PRT-English at the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi.
- 5-Day In-service Training to the TGT-English at the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi.
- 10-Day Content Based Training Program for TGT-Humanities, working under the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi.
- 6-Day Workshop on Development of Curriculum for the teachers, working under the CTSE Hqrs-Delhi
- Need and Content Based Training in English for the teachers, working under the CTSA, Hqrs -Delhi
- 10-Day Training for Miscellaneous Teachers, working under the CTSA Hqrs-Delhi
- 21-Day English Language Scholarship Training for Tibetans, conducted by Cambridge
Administrative Responsibilities and Academic Supervision
- Worked as a Principal and DDO for a period of 13-Year and ran many Secondary and Senior Secondary Schools efficaciously and produced centum results.
- Conducted Academic Supervisions in almost 30 Government and Private Schoolsto strengthen the transaction of knowledge among the teachers and interacted with the teachers and the children for better teacher-taught relationship and educational growth.
- Developed Curriculum for Drawing Teachers, Physical Education Teachers and Librarians, working under Central Tibetan Schools Administration, Delhi that comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy-Govt of India.
- Appointed many Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff on contractual basis in almost six schools. Also, worked as a RegionalCoordinator for the appointment of teaching and non-teaching staff on contractual basis in West Bengal, Darjeeling.
- Worked as a Centre Superintendentfor conducting Common and CBSE X & XII Exams at various centres several times.
CBSE Inspection for Affiliations
- Worked as an Inspecting Officer- CBSE for Inspections of various schools to provide CBSE affiliations where nearly 10-15 schools got it successfully by the CBSE Board-Delhi.
CBSE Observer and Flying Squad for Various Exams
- Worked as a CBSE Observer in all the CBSE Exams viz NET, AIEEE, JEE, CTET, Supplementary Exams etc.
- Worked as a Flying Squadfor seven schools under National Institute of Open Schooling, Dehradun for maintaining the sanctity of the exams.
Social Liasoning and Service
- Established meaningful relationships with the Community, Educational Institutions and other Institutions to work in collaboration for holistic growth of the workplace and the Institution both.
- Social Service at the Old Age Home, Odisha in the Tibetan Camp.
- Possess Certificates of NSS and Civil defence for Social Services in the society.
Government Official Inquiries
- Worked as a Presenting and Inquiry Officer for various official inquiries
District Commissioner Bharat Scout and Guide
- Completed the Basic Course of Assistant Commissioner, Bharat Scout and Guide from the National Headquarters, Pachmarhi
Trainings Attended as a Principal
- 5-Day Training on Strategic Leadership in Education Management for Principal, conducted by the IIM-Lucknow.
- 5-Day Basic Course for Commissioners of Bharat Scout and Guide at the National Headquarters, Pachmarhi.
- 2-Day International Conference on Education at Gurgaon, Haryana conducted by the CBSE-Delhi.
- 3-Day Leadership Training Program at Gurgaon, conducted by the CBSE-Delhi.
- 3-Day Training on Earthquake and Landslide Risk Mitigation for PRIs and NGOs, conducted by the District Disaster Management Section and Regional Training Centre, Darjeeling in collaboration with ATI-West Bengal at the Regional Training Centre, Darjeeling.
- 3-Day Conference on Inclusive Education for School Leaders, conducted by Dept of Education-Dharmshala.
- 2-Day UKIERI Workshop in Delhi conducted by CTSA Hqrs-Delhi in Collaboration with The University of London.
Trainings Attended as a PGT-English
- 3-Day Orientation Program on Comprehensive School Health Awareness, conducted by the CBSE, Delhi.
- 5-Day Orientation program for Resource Persons in English Language Teaching, conducted by the CBSE-Delhi.
- 21-Day In-service Training Course for PGT- English at Guwahati, conducted by the CBSE-Delhi.
- 21-Day In-service Training Course for PGT-English at K.V. Picket- Secunderabad.
- 2-Day In-service Training Course for Language Teachers on the use of Language Lab, conducted by CST-Bylakuppe Karnataka.
- Edit BNMIT Chronicle, Newsletters of all the Engineering and MBA Departments namely CSE, ISE, ECA, ME, EEE and MBA
- Edit all the Reports, MoUs, Coffee Books and all the other materials of the college as and when required and give final shape to them
Anchor for Most of the Occasions
- Worked as an Anchor for almost all the occasions in the Schools, Delhi Hqrs and now at the BNMIT College, Bangalore
- Impart Corporate Trainings to the Engineering and MBA students and ensure excellent selections in the Companies
- Received more than 20 Appreciation Letters by different Heads because of committed and dedicated work