The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, organized the Inaugural ceremony of New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (New Gen IEDC) on November 17, 2017, supported by NSTEDB, DST, Government of India, New Delhi.
BNMIT is one among 178 colleges across India to submit the proposal for New Gen IEDC and the only Institute in Karnataka to receive a grant of Rs. 2.87 crores from the Department of Science and Technology. The purpose of this grant is to develop innovative prototypes by engineering students of BNMIT.
Dr. L.VIJAYASHREE, M.B.A., M.Phil., PhD., NET
Chief- Coordinator- New Gen IEDC, DST, Govt. of India, BNMIT
Professor – MBA Dept., Head-Entrepreneurship Development Cell, BNMIT
Secretary AIMS-Karnataka and Kerala Chapter
CEO-Vision Karnataka Foundation-Education Council
Website:www.drvijayashree.com: Mobile: 9980356098
Total Academic experience-17 years, Industry experience – 4 years.
Publication of Journals & Books:
- 56International Journal Paper and National Research papers(citation factor- 55)
- Presented Research papers and won outstanding paper awards in International conferences held abroad and in India.
- Published Books for undergraduate students in the areas of Business Environment, Organizational Behavior and Strategic Management.
Grants: Chief coordinator-Entrepreneurship Development Cell at BNMIT.Received many grants as Principal Investigator for the following Department of Science and Technology (DST) projects:
- DST – NewGen IEDC (Innovation Entrepreneurship Development Cell) 2017- 2021 –
INR 2,87,50,000/- for students project prototype development.
- DST- NIDHI Start-Up Funding –INR. 10,00,000/- for selected student startup for the year 2018-19.
- DST – NIMAT(National Implementing and Monitoring Agency for Training) Project 2018 – 2019 –
INR. 2,00,000/- for 10 Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
- DST – NIMAT(National Implementing and Monitoring Agency for Training) Project 2017 – 2018 –
INR.1,00,000/- for 5 Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
- DST – NIMAT(National Implementing and Monitoring Agency for Training) Project 2015 – 2016 –
IINR 40,000/– for 2 Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
- Ph.D. research scholars awarded Doctorate under VTU- 2
- Scholars who have submitted their thesis: 2
(Research in the areas of Stress, E-Governance and change management, Leadership, Role Efficacy and Locus of control)
Journal Editorial Boards:
- Member of Scientific Technical Committee and Editorial Board on Arts
- Management and Social Sciences assisted by King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand, Advisory editor of Mustang Journal of Law and Legal Studies, USA
- Editorial Board Member for International Journal of Social Science Research, USA, Indian Journal of Entrepreneurship, Reviewers committee in International Journal of Human Resource management, FOREX –Technical Journal, CMS Journal of Management –India.
Consultancy & Associations:
- OrganizationalBehavioural Initiatives for Karnataka Administrative Officers of Govt. of Karnataka
- Advisor for Gopalan Skill Academy
- Committee member for MANTHAN at Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI)
- BOE member of VTU 2017-18, SPMVV University, Tirupati, Ramaiah University Bangalore, CMRIMS Autonomous, VTU online university Courses
- Academic Advisory Member-NHRD
- Member of ESI, PF Committee& HR Committees of FKCCI
- Conducted Management Development programmes for Government Organizations like Fiscal Policy Institute, FKCCI, etc along with various Faculty development programmes in Andogogical methods.
- Conducted International conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the month of December 2018 and published the articles in international journals.
International and National associations:
- MoUs withRIPO Belarus Government association, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Department of Science and Technology, Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry, National Human Resource Development, Ministry of Small & Medium scale industries, ASSOCHAM, etc.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Women Achievers Award from WeLEED
- Recipient of Lions club- Award of Appreciation for Excellency in youth service
- Best Teacher Award in association levels
- Citations of the best teacher from Rotary
- Award for Academic Excellence and Leadership Award from ISBR B-School etc.
A vivid writer in Daily Newspapers focusing mainly on the overall development of students particularly in B-Schools by applying various advanced learning methods like Role plays, Games, workshops by students, street plays, simulations, exercises, Mind maps, etc.